We continue to maintain uninterrupted services to all our Clients. We are working hard monitoring operations and keeping our staff safe.
The measures we are taking include:
- Wearing masks in all meeting rooms.
- Enabling staff some remote working, where possible.
- Using video conferencing for many meetings, but attending site meetings and carrying out site visits where required.
- Taking daily temperature checks of all staff and visitors to our offices.
- Putting in place plans to ensure project continuity where Engineers/Technicians become unavailable.
- Carrying out Site visits – Following the latest Government guidance.
- Asking staff to take regular lateral flow tests.
Our plans evolve as we take on board the latest Government and Public Health England Guidance. Our measures are amended as and when further Government/ Public Health England guidance is received.
We hope that you, your families and colleagues remain safe and well as we face this continued challenge over the coming months.