We are continuing to maintain uninterrupted services to all our Clients. We are working hard monitoring operations and, at the same time, reacting to and managing the developing situation.
The measures we are taking include:
- Limiting staff numbers in the office to ensure appropriate distancing.
- The use of video conferencing for most meetings and social distancing for any meetings held within our offices.
- Taking daily temperature checks of all staff and visitors to our offices.
- Enabling staff to work remotely from home, where appropriate.
- Putting in place plans to ensure project continuity where Engineers/Technicians become unavailable.
- Carrying out Site visits – Following Government guidance and site rules regarding social distancing, hygiene and the use of masks.
Our plans are constantly evolving as we monitor the latest Government and Public Health England Guidance. Our measures will be amended as and when further Government/ Public Health England guidance is received.
We hope that you, your families and colleagues remain safe as we face this unique challenge over the coming weeks and possibly months.