Structural Engineer or Building Surveyor (Conservation)
CTP are looking for an Engineer or Surveyor for our Heritage Team. Candidates should have the following attributes:
- A desire to work on the survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures.
- A civil or structural engineering or building surveying degree background.
- At least 5 years’ post graduate experience working on projects involving the repair or refurbishment of existing structures.
- Good written and spoken use of English; experience of writing reports.
- Good communication skills; able to convey concepts and questions at meetings, by telephone and in written and sketch format.
- Experience of design in masonry and timber; experience in design with steel and concrete would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of traditional types of building construction and methods.
Please submit your CV to Mrs Tina Cattle at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload via our Careers page.
CTP is an equal opportunities employer.