Project Manager Civil and/or Structural Engineer (Malta)
We currently have a vacancy for a civil and/or structural engineer to project manage and supervise a marine project in Malta working with our local and UK based teams. The role is a full-time position and based in Malta. The successful candidate is expected to have a degree or equivalent qualification in civil or structural engineering or construction or project management and a minimum 5 years management or supervision experience as well as experience as a Civil Engineer in charge or site engineer in charge or chief engineer or resident engineer, or equivalent role of at least (1) marine works construction/coastal marine construction project of a value not less than €5,000,000 completed in the last 5 years. The applicant should also have good verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in spoken and written English.
Applicants are requested to submit their CV together with a covering letter outlining why they are interested in working for us to Nicola Grant via e-mail at email@example.com. Any queries regarding the position can also be sent to the same e-mail address. The deadline for the applications 28 February 2023.
CTP is an equal opportunities employer.
Brief details of the role are as follows:
- Reporting to the Directors
- Based at CTP Malta office and on site.
- Role will require regular visits to other sites.
- Co-ordinating CTP resident engineer and supervisors
- Monitoring progress of work against contract programme.
- Monitoring contractors work and quality against agreed method statements and specification.
- Liaison with independent testing laboratory to call in testing as required and agreed.
- Attending meetings Client, Contractor or other party and representing CTP interests.
- Daily liaison with contractor.
- Assisting with design and detailing of marine structures and other buildings.
- Preparing technical reports, drawings and sketches.
- Liaison with CTP management team in UK as necessary.