CTP Consulting Engineers International Ltd are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based at Valletta Waterfront. We are currently looking for a Secretary/Document Controller to join our team.
The candidate will be required to:
- Prepare and dispatch email correspondence and documents for technical staff and Partners.
- Assist with greeting guests/visitors and making tea and coffee for meetings.
- Assist in the answering and redirection of incoming telephone calls.
- Assist with arranging meetings and coordinating diaries.
- Assist in the co-ordination and recording of all staff and Partners’ holiday dates.
- When necessary, organise business travel for staff and Partners.
- Monitor documents received and issued and maintain logs and tracking sheets.
- Assist with general administrative tasks and housekeeping including filing, printing and photocopying.
- Assisting with any other general administrative tasks that may occur from time to time.
- Preparing minutes of meetings.
- Liaising with UK staff and admin team
- Proficient in written and spoken English
The scope of this Job Description may be amended by mutual agreement depending upon the demands of the Company and/or development of the employee.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to Mrs. Tina Cattle, PA to the Partners via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTP is an equal opportunities employer.