Civil Engineer – Permanent Position
We currently have opportunities for two Civil Engineers.
Candidates should be capable of designing roads, junctions and foul and surface water drainage systems, modelling cut and fill works and co-ordination of infrastructure works. Experience in Contract Administration or other civil engineering design would be advantageous. Working knowledge of WinDes®/MicroDrainage®, Autocad® is required and experience of Civils 3D® would be an advantage.
Liaison with clients and other professionals and attending meetings will also be necessary.
Candidates should be familiar with relevant design standards and good practice. Experience of liaising with statutory bodies would be advantageous.
We provide a training system approved by the ICE and encourage staff to achieve professional recognition by the Institution.
CTP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Candidates should send their applications, together with a current CV to Mrs Tina Cattle, CTP Consulting Engineers – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Permanent Position (Full Time)
CTP Consulting Engineers are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Sevenoaks. We are currently looking for an ambitious Secretary who has aspirations to become a PA to the Partners within 2/3 years to work in our small friendly Admin Team.
The candidate will be required to:
- Prepare and dispatch correspondence and documents for technical staff and Partners.
- Assist with greeting guests/visitors and making tea and coffee for meetings.
- Assist in the answering and redirection of incoming telephone calls.
- Assist in the control and ordering of printing and stationery.
- Assist with monitoring Partners’ emails.
- Assist with arranging meetings and coordinating diaries.
- Assist in the co-ordination and recording of all staff and Partners’ holiday dates.
- When necessary, organise business travel for staff and Partners.
- Liaise with Insurance Brokers regarding Appointment and Warranty documents.
- Update the Client Database.
- Prepare company marketing literature, events and assist with the company’s website.
- Preparation of marketing documents and online submissions.
- Assist with the receiving, logging and distribution of incoming post.
- Assist with general administrative tasks and housekeeping including filing, printing and photocopying.
- Assisting with any other general administrative tasks that may occur from time to time.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover for the other Admin section staff.
The scope of this Job Description may be amended by mutual agreement depending upon the demands of the Company and/or development of the employee.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to Mrs. Tina Cattle, CTP Consulting Engineers, Suffolk House, 154 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1XE or via email to email@example.com by no later than Friday, 10 June 2022