Graduate Civil and/or Structural Engineer (Malta)
We currently have a vacancy for a graduate civil and/or structural engineer to work with our local and UK based team on marine and civil engineering projects in Malta. The role is a full time position and based in Malta. The successful candidate is expected to have graduated within the last three years and be working towards Perit or Chartered Engineer status.
Applicants are requested to submit their CV together with a covering letter outlining why they are interested in working for us to Nicola Grant via e-mail at Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries regarding the position can also be sent to the same e-mail address. The deadline for the applications is 18 November 2022.
CTP is an equal opportunities employer.
Brief details of the role are as follows:
- Based on site.
- Role will require regular visits to other sites.
- Monitoring progress of work against contract programme.
- Monitoring contractors work and quality against agreed method statements and specification.
- Liaison with independent testing laboratory to call in testing as required and agreed.
- Maintaining daily log of progress and contractors resources on site.
- Attending meetings with Perit or Director or on behalf of Perit if agreed.
- Liaison with contractor.
- Assisting with design and detailing of marine structures and other buildings.
- Taking measurements on site to quantify work carried out.
- Preparing technical reports, drawings and sketches.
- Liaison with CTP team in UK as necessary.